Each 30 ml. jar of Endoca CBD Hemp Salve contains 750 mg. of CBD. Made 100% of natural and organic, food grade ingredients. CBD administered topically is absorbed directly through the skin. SO PURE YOU CAN EAT IT!
Ingredients: CBD (cannabidiol), Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citral, Vanilla, Vitamin E.
A soothing, all natural, organic skincare product for instant relief from irritation, excessive dryness and broken skin. Hemp Salve is also a perfect treatment for your face and neck. Endoca CBD Hemp Salve has the following properties:
- Antioxidant: An antioxidant is a chemical compound that protects cells against the effects of free radicals (molecules produced when the body breaks down food or is exposed to pollutants such as tobacco smoke or radiation).
- Anti-seborrhoeic: Useful in treating seborrheic dermatitis, mild dermatitis. If you are tired of itchy, and red skin this is definitely a very good solution.
- Skin-protecting: Rich in antioxidants like CBD (Cannabidiol), Vitamin C and E, Endoca Hemp Salve protects against environmental damage, making it an ideal barrier cream. Organic highest quality natural oils and butters protect skin during the winter.
- Skin Conditioning: Provides the skin with the natural lipids it needs. It reduces evaporation and thus increases the moisture content of the skin.
- Instant relief for broken skin: Use our HEMP SALVE as a natural and healthy way to experience instant relief in sensitive areas or broken skin. It can be used all over the body and is especially good for dry lips, elbows and cracked heels.
- Anti-aging: Now you can keep your skin young and healthy in the most natural way. Hemp salve contains no preservatives, but it’s anti-aging, moisturizing and its supporting properties preserve your youth, keeping your skin healthy and preventing wrinkles.
- Best for Babies: No more tears because of diaper rash! Endoca salve soothes and calms irritated baby skin. It is so safe that it is even OK if your kid tastes some.
There have been a number of studies showing promising results for CBD in conditions associated with too much production of sebum such as acne, and itchy or red skin.