The 2000 mg. Entourage Oil contains 2000 mg. of CBD and CBDa. It is our unique cocktail of legal cannabis strains, which are chosen for their diverse cannabinoid content. By combining different types of cannabis grown in different climates we have sought to maximise the possibilities of the cannabis plant. This effect is called “The Entourage Effect“. The concept of the Entourage Effect was conceived by Raphael Mechoulam, the man who first discovered THC and CBD. He suggested that cannabis compounds such as CBD work better when taken together. In other words, a proper cannabis extract should be more effective than CBD taken on its own. Over the course of two years we’ve been mixing countless cannabis oils in an effort to perfect The Entourage Effect. That’s the goal of the Entourage Oil: to perfect The Entourage Effect and to produce the Ultimate Cannabis Cocktail.
There are only two ingredients in Dutch CBD Oil: Cannabis Extract and Olive Oil. At present, the oil comes from cannabis grown in the Netherlands, Lithuania, Slovenia and Croatia. We believe that cannabis oil should be kept 100% natural and simple. It’s a core principle that we strictly follow. For that reason we don’t add any strange flavourings or unnecessary additional ingredients.
The Entourage Oil contains a full array of cannabinoids, including CBD, CBDA and CBG. It also contains a large number of terpenes. Terpenes are the compounds in cannabis that cause the famous cannabis aroma: they’re basically cannabis essential oils. Due to ever-more sophisticated extraction techniques, The Entourage Oil now has more terpenes than ever before.
Among the terpenes present are Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha-Pinene and – most importantly – Beta-Caryophyllene (BCP). BCP is by far the most common terpene in The Entourage Oil. It is what causes the subtle pepper taste you might have noticed. It is also a cannabinoid, which is of maximum interest to us. We consider BCP an important layer in the Entourage Oil.
We think sprays are better than droppers. They’re easier to use, they’re less fiddly, they’re less messy, and they should never leak.
- Ingredients: Cannabis Extract, Olive Oil
- Suggested Usage: 1-2 sprays under the tongue 3-4 times daily, ideally with food. Each spray contains 0.16 ml. of CBD oil with 16 mg. of CBD and CBDa.
- Contains trace amounts of THC.
- Our cannabis is grown on farms that do not use pesticides, herbicides, artificial fertilisers or harmful chemicals.
- Dutch CBD Oil is Vegan and Lactose Friendly.
- Dutch CBD Oil is extracted without the use of solvents. We use CO2 Extraction, which is considered the safest method of extraction. With CO2 extraction, warm air is passed over the cannabis flowers until the cannabinoid oils are released.
Please Note: This oil can not be vaporized. It is intended for oral use only. Dutch CBD Oil is a food supplement.