This is CBD hemp oil in its purest form, unfiltered, thick in texture and containing all the natural waxes. The unique whole plant extract is created by gently heating the plants with CO2 prior to extraction in order to turn CBDa into CBD. This unique hemp oil is similar to just eating the gently heated hemp plant containing all the molecules from by the original plant.
For those of you who want to experience the hemp plant with nothing taken out, you will love our 20% CBD hemp oil. We believe that every part of the hemp plant is important including the waxes that are removed in other hemp products. Endoca’s unique formula contains crucial cannabinoids, vitamins, minerals and plant waxes that are not always found in our diets. You’ll get this and more in one simple oil.
Plant cannabinoids such as CBD activate the endocannabinoid system, a complex network of natural chemicals and receptors that keep our body in a state of balance. It regulates our appetite, mood, immune system, memory and pain response. The stresses and strains of daily life can affect the endocannabinoid system’s function and this internal harmony is lost. Plant cannabinoids naturally found in hemp can support the endocannabinoid system and be a useful addition to your wellness routine.
Ensuring our customers get exactly what they see on the label is our top priority. To do this we employ rigorous laboratory testing and a strict pharmaceutical standard control programme to guarantee consistent potency and purity in every product. We employ a team of experienced scientists, herbalists and nutritionists to produce our organic extracts to the highest standards of good manufacturing practices.
- Each applicator contains 2000 mg of CBD
- Organic certification
- No preservatives or artificial colours
- Kosher, Vegan, Gluten free, non-GMO
- Phytocannabinoids: 20% CBD (2000mg) also low concentrations of CBDa, CBC, CBG, CBGa, CBN. (Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.)
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.
- Other natural molecules: Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors and co-nutrients.