Our 20% Raw Hemp Oil is a highly concentrated liquid hemp oil containing 20% CBDa+CBD (2000mg). It could be considered a vital supplement for a raw food diet. No heat is used in the production of our raw hemp extracts, just C02 from the air you breath to extract the beneficial molecules. This could be likened to juicing hemp, maintaining the full spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids found in the original plant.
For those of you who want to experience the hemp plant with nothing taken out, you will love our unheated 20% Raw Hemp Oil. We believe that every part of the hemp plant is important including the waxes that are often removed from other hemp oils. This really is hemp oil just as nature intended. Freshly picked hemp contains both CBDa and CBD, in fact CBDa when heated becomes CBD. Our philosophy is to use plants as near as possible to their natural form, so we created this unique opportunity to consume hemp in a way that preserves all its natural goodness, keeping all the 400 molecules intact.
To create top quality standardised extracts we employ a strict pharmaceutical standard control programme and rigorous laboratory testing, so that consistent potency and purity is ensured. Not only that but our team of scientists, herbalists and nutritionists formulate our organic extracts to the highest standards of good manufacturing practices, so that when you read our labels, you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Each applicator contains: 2000 mg of CBDa+CBD
- Organic certification
- No preservatives or artificial colours
- Vegan, Gluten free, non-GMO
- Phytocannabinoids: 20% CBD (Cannabidiol) and also low concentrations of CBC, CBG, CBN. Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.
- Other natural molecules: Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors and co-nutrients.