Our 3% Raw Hemp Oil Drops contain 3% CBDa+CBD (300mg), it could be considered a vital supplement for a raw food diet.
No heat is used in the production of our raw hemp extracts, just C02 from the air you breathe to extract the beneficial molecules. This is similar to juicing hemp, preserving the full spectrum of cannabinoids, co-factors, macronutrients, terpenes and flavonoids from the original plant. We use a cold filtration process to remove any waxes, improving the taste and making this oil easy to take in drops.
Vital for all aspects of health, anything less and our health starts to suffer. At Endoca we believe that the hemp plant in its natural state, works synergistically with our body’s biochemistry thanks to the optimum levels of cannabinoids, co-factors, macronutrients, terpenes, flavonoids, essential fatty acids found in the raw plant. In effect whole plant means holistic health.
By choosing the unheated, unrefined raw hemp oil, you get the benefits of the hemp plant just as nature intended. Our philosophy is to use plants as near as possible to their natural form, so we created this unique opportunity to consume hemp in a way that preserves the plant’s complex structure of over 400 molecules. This formula contains both CBDa+CBD, other cannabinoids in their raw state, plus vital omegas, vitamins and minerals that are normally lost when heated. You’ll get all this in one simple oil.
Taking raw hemp oil in liquid form ensures a higher rate of absorption. In effect this means more of the CBDa+CBD you take is used by the body. Each 3% Raw Hemp Oil bottle contains 300 mg of CBDa+CBD, from organic certified hemp cultivars free from pesticides, herbicides and chemical fertilizers. Not only that we deliver the recommended 1:3 ratio of Omega 3s and 6s – just as you’d find in nature, as well as Vitamin E a natural antioxidant, and other co-factors.
- Each bottle contains: 300 mg of CBD
- A single drop contains: 1 mg CBDa+CBD
- Total drops: 300
- Organic certification
- No preservatives or artificial colours
- Vegan, Gluten free, non-GMO
(80%) Hemp seed oil: Per bottle
- Omega 3 (1,2g), Omega 6 (4g), Vitamin E: 8mg
- Phytocannabinoids: 3% (300mg) CBDa+CBD
- Plus low concentrations of the natural forms of (CBC, CBG, CBN)
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta-pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene Oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene
- Other natural molecules: Cannabis plant waxes, alkanes, nitrogenous compounds, amino acids, aldehydes, ketones, flavonoids, glycosides, vitamins, pigments, water, co-factors and co-nutrients.
*Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of the hemp plant.